We stayed with the team at the Gaylord Texan which was a super cool hotel- lots to do and really cool inside...
This pic is from our balcony and it looks into the hotel atrium...on the left you see the "Alamo" area and there is a riverwalk area inside along with restaurants and shops.
At the restaurant bar area under our room there was this huge TV (I could only get half of it in this pic) that took up a whole wall.
On the bus pre game partying
This is my favorite picture ! We tailgated right by the stadium and I had to get Hunter with this sign and the stadium in the background. I was very impressed with the stadium and our seats were awesome!
Big Brad and Squaw at the tailgate
Outside the stadium they had lots of entertainment
At the game the had past Cotton Bowl players and Jim Brown of Syracuse flipped the coin. Also Little Big Town sang the National Anthem!
Well we came out strong in the beginning of the game but after halftime it was pretty much downhill ;(
We had a great time though! Also I saw this sign at the Wine Bar in our hotel and I thought it was funny:





5 comments:
See the Power of Positive thinking within you. Please follow my blog and read interesting posts. God Bless You
so happiness.
looks like an awesome trip!
Hi H. Slaton, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog
waow beautiful place :)
Post a Comment